Use This Link for Workshop Registration
Whats in this Discussion……………….
- What is Supervised –
- You get to know about the basic idea behind Supervised Learning and what you can take as input or how you can understand your data.
- Continuous Variable Prediction –
- During this talk, you will get to know how you can identify the continuous variable and use that property of that continuous variable to make a prediction.
- Categorical Variable Prediction –
- You will be explained with the idea of identifying a categorical variable, analyze its importance and make its useful sense in the prediction.
- Confusion Matrix –
- It is the key term for model analysis and highly used for different important conclusions, F1 Score, Precision, Recall, Accuracy are some of the outcomes that will be summarised using Confusion Matrix.
- Loss Functions –
- Loss is always there when you will be working on machine learning models. The idea is that you have to minimize the loss in such a way that there is no underfitting and overfitting in the model.
- Closing Note –
- A note over the discussion that how it is an important and overall overview.
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY………………………………………………..
The Data Talk is a Data Science, Machine Learning & Artificial intelligence community where we create a platform for professionals from all across the globe to come and interact with each other at the same platform…..
Brought to you with association of FastestIndia Group
- Data Scientist –
- UGRO Capital (Nov. 2020 – Present)
- Ex-Data Scientist –
- HDFC BANK (May 2018 – Nov 2020)
- Data Scientist Intern –
- American Exp (Oct 2017 – Mar 2018)
- IIM Calcutta –
- Post Graduation Diploma in Business Analytics
- IISc, Banglore –
- Bachelor of Science